Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Went To The Ball!!!

My Marine friend, Ryan Kemp ask me if I wanted to be his date to the 234th Marine Birthday Ball. It was fun. I wish I brought my camera. Oh well. Don't worry, Ryan sent me some pictures. Thanks Ryan. The program was inspirational and the food was really good. R. Lee Ermey was the "special guest". He's a Gunnery Sergeant and an actor. His most known film is "Full Metal Jacket". Never seen it. Haha. He was really funny. He seems to be really cool and down to earth. He's got a potty mouth though. Haha. But he was still funny.
The program

Me

Ryan and Me

Ryan, his friends, and Me

R. Lee Ermey is the voice of the Army Sarge off of Toy Story 1, 2, and 3

R. Lee Ermey, Ryan, and Me

R. Lee Ermey's autograph

Everyone got one of these mug's.
I don't know if I want to use it or save it.

No comments: