Thursday, November 26, 2009

Halloween Party

This was sooo fun. Greg Ferrell and I planned this. The decorations looked good and the food and drinks were good. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it. Everyone had a blast. I stole the photos from other peoples blogs and facebooks and stuff. Haha. I forgot my camera:( PS. The first two pictures, they weren't there but just wanted to post their costumes up. Haha.

Edward Cullen, from "Twilight" (Stephen Tanner) I told him that he looks pretty good with make-up. Haha. He made a good Edward.

Zombie (Juan Alvarez, Stephanie's BF) He texted me this picture and wrote with it "This is what I look like when I work at Best Buy" Haha. He's funny.


I dressed up as a Warcraft Night Elf. Stephanie did my make-up. Good job June.

This is what she really looks like from the game.

The Godfather (Marc Oddou) and Ghostly Equestrian (Michaela Willard)

Disney Fan (Greg Ferrell)

Last minute costume. Haha.
Just got out of the shower (Nick Haycock)

Jack Skellington (James Garriga) and Sally (Sami Huntsman)
They just got engaged. Yea!

Indiana Jones (Danny Warren) and some Ninja Guy (Paul Rhode)

Renaissance people (Alydia and Zac Pennepacker)
They got married the day before, I think.

Skeleton (Mark Montgomery) and Devil (Jade Chapman)

Alice Cooper (Daryn Rogers) and Joan Jett (Kelly Comer)

Alice Cooper and Wolverine (Jeff McWhirter)

Haha he's funny. Great costume Daryn.

Mad Hatter (Will Batt) and Alice (Savana Woodruff)
Tim Burton's verison, which comes out in March 2010.
With Johnny Depp. I wanna see it. Who's with me?

He acted just like Johnny Depp would the whole night. Good acting skills Will.
Ghostly Equestrian, Minnie Mouse (Stephanie) and Warcraft Night Elf (Me)

Group shot. Jeremy Paul also dressed as a Renaissance person with Zac and Alydia.

I can't believe that guy dressed up as an I-Phone. Haha.

Different characters with different personalities.

No comments: