Thursday, November 26, 2009

"The Drifter" Premiere

My friends and I went to Rob Machado's "The Drifter" movie premiere, which was at the La Paloma Theater in Encinitas. He's a professional surfer. It was fun. I never gone to a surfer premiere. It was different but fun. After watching it, it definitely made me want to go surf. But I guess I have to learn first. Haha. I'll have to learn next spring or summer.
"The Drifter" movie poster.

My ticket.

(top row) Daryn, Will, Savana, Zac,
(bottom row) Me, Jeremy, Alydia, and Kelly.
Waiting in line.

Zac during the prelude.

Jeremy and Me.

Just waiting for the show to start, while enjoying the music playing

Jeremy and Me.

After the movie, they showed some bonus clips of
Rob surfing with the live band.

Alydia, Zac, Jeremy, and Me with Rob Machado "The Drifter"

Rob Machado autographed my ticket.
This is the back of the ticket.

Rob Machado "The Drifter"

No comments: