Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ornament Exchange

So for the past 3 or 4 years my sisters and mom do an ornament exchange. Our theme this year is Disney Animal Characters. I had Stephanie this year. It's always fun to get a different ornament. We decided to do this because when we all move out or start our own families, will have ornaments to put on our trees.
Mom got Bambi and Thumper from Nana.
Nana got Lady and the Tramp from Stephanie.
Stephanie got Lady and the Tramp also from me.
I got Pongo (101 Dalmatians) from Sandy.
Sandy got Jaques and Gus (Cinderella) from Mom.
My Mom said that the two characters reminded her of Eric and Daniel. Haha.

Kayla got Princess Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) from Mom. My Mom wanted to get her an ornament although it wasn't part of the theme.

No comments: