Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Came A Little Early

We opened like half of our gifts, since Craig and Nana are down. But it really doesn't make a different whether we opening them now or no Christmas Day, it's kind of the same thing. Who cares. As long as we're all together and having fun.
Sandy got all of us girls a cute beanie hat.
Mom and me being silly.
Dad gave Craig and Nana their own scuba gear. Awesome. I want one. Hint! Hint! Haha.
I got the game "Life: Extreme Reality Edition" from Craig and Nana. They said because my life is about to hit reality. Haha. Whatever that means. I look kind of mad in this picture. Haha.
I gave Kayla a beautiful dress with a matching doll dress.
Craig got a Kramer shirt from Stephanie. Haha.
My parents gave all of us $100. I can totally use this. Haha.
I got all my siblings their own cookbook, apron, and a couple kitchen utensils.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Sweet! Looks like ya'll have been having a lot of fun. I love being with family. Can't wait to see ya in you're "leatherish jacket". Haha